Master of Laws (Business Law) International Program.
Qualifications of applicants:
- Applicants must have earned a bachelor degree of laws.
Recommended English proficiency:
- Proof of English proficiency (Recommended English proficiency is a minimum TOEFL 79 or CUTEP 80, or IELTS 6.0) Application form: Please visit www.law.chula.ac.th for online registration.
- Round 1 Online application January 8 -31, 2018 (Until 11.59 a.m.)
- Round 2 Online application February 1 - March 9, 2018 (Until 11.59 a.m.)
- Round 3 Online application March 12 - May 7, 2018 (Until 11.59 a.m.)
Submission of the application form: during business hours from 8.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. (except holidays) at the Office of LL.M. (Business Law) Program, room 704, Debdvaravati Building, Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University
For further information, please contact: Tel. 02-218-2017, Ext.515 or 516, 02-218-2063